Missing Protocol – attend a workshop
The Revised Missing Protocol 2022, is now ready to go live and is being launched throughout May.
To support this launch and assist practitioners and managers in responding to the needs of children and young people who go missing with greater confidence, Hannah Franklin, Missing Lead is offering several workshops.
The aim of the workshops is to enable practitioners and managers
- be more aware of why children and young people go missing from home and care
- enable practitioners to explore their own value base and reflect on practice development to engage children and young people.
- Enable practitioners to understand their statutory role in managing the time that children go missing
- Have a greater understanding of the missing protocol
The workshops will be held both virtually and in person during May as follows:
- Wednesday 11th May 2.00pm – 4.30pm – In person, venue details will be confirmed upon booking
- Friday 13th May 10.00am – 12.30pm – Virtual
- Wednesday 18th May 2.00pm – 4.30pm – In person, venue details will be confirmed upon booking
- Friday 20th May – 10.00am – 12.30pm – Virtual
- Wednesday 25th May 2.00pm – 4.30pm – In person, venue details will be confirmed upon booking
- Friday 27th May 10.00am – 12.30pm – Virtual
To book your place please email Hannah.Franklin@croydon.gov.uk highlighting which date you wish to attend and by return, you will receive an invite to your chosen workshop.
The objectives and intended learning outcomes are available upon request.