Safeguarding Support Sessions
From 17th February 2022 – recurring every 3rd Thursday in the month (except where other CSCP meetings already exist) the CSCP will be offering protected time for Safeguarding Info Support Sessions.
These can be in person (when restrictions allow) – 4th Floor BWH (Annex Zone G) or via MS Teams.
Any slot between 10am and 2pm can be booked by an agency, team or individual to support the safeguarding children agenda…. For example:
- Support to complete an IMR or Safeguarding Practice Review request/chronology
- Support with single or multi-agency safeguarding audit activity or Section 11 audits.
- Book team sessions for CSCP briefings (SPR learning/national safeguarding report learning)
- Safeguarding input for Tender Documents or Scoping Documents
- Support to ensure timely completion of outstanding CSCP recommendations (eg: from SPRs or other action logs from CSCP meetings)
- Collaboration around safeguarding training needs (which will be fed back to the Learning & Improvement Group)
- AOB specific to safeguarding which an agency/organisation might request in advance.
We cannot help with specific cases, but can signpost to policies or organisations who might be able to assist.
To book a session contact CSCP@croydon.gov.uk
WE ENCOURAGE ALL CSCP MEMBERS TO CONSIDER GETTING INVOLVED & USING THIS TIME TO CATCH UP WITH CSCP COLLEAGUES INFORMALLY & OFFER SUPPORT TO OTHER PROFESSIONALS WORKING TO SAFEGUARD CHILDREN