Thank you for visiting Croydon Council’s Education Safeguarding Toolkit site. The aim of this site is to provide information to Education Providers in Croydon in a quick and accessible format. This site has been designed to concentrate on key themes that may impact on the lives of children and young people attending Nursery, Primary, Secondary and Post-16 provision, in both the state-funded and independent sectors.
Current Guidance Includes:
- CSCB Early Help Pathways 2017
- CSCB Thresholds Document & Indicators of Need Matrix 2016
- Template Early Help and Child Protection Policy for Croydon
- Sexting In Schools
- Childnet.com – Teaching Staff Factsheet
- FGM Awareness – free online course
Current events of interest:
- CSCB Neglect Conference 2017 – for details see Learning and Development page
For details of the CSCB policy regarding the resolution of professional disagreements relating to the safety of children, please click here:
Remember you can access a number of free, face to face and online courses for Safeguarding via our Learning & Development pages.
For free on-line courses, available 24/7 please follow this link:On-line Learning Link
Annual Education Safeguarding Audit
The most recent Audit can be found here. If you require previous audits please ask for details:
- Croydon Annual Education Safeguarding Audit
Education Safeguarding Must Reads
Other Useful Resources
We have a host of relevant links and resources on our other pages, specific to professionals, parents and children. Please check them out.
If you would like to share resources or would like us to provide information on a key theme that isn’t listed, please email MASH.Education@croydon.gov.uk