A conference for professionals working in Croydon.
Develop a Croydon understanding about the scale and depth of human trafficking and modern slavery as well as the impact on potential victims.
Share experiences and consider your role in identifying and assiting potential victims of modern slavery, taking a victim centred approach.
It is being held at the Croydon Conference Centre and you can book your ticket via EventBrite
An important event for Croydon professional and volunteer networks including Council staff, education sector, Police, GPs/NHS staff, Home Office/UKVI, NGOs, faith & community organisations, third sector and voluntary organisations.
- Councillor Avis & Councillor Hopley
- DS Paul Smith – MET Police
- Stephanie Scott – Rape & Sexual Abuse Support Centre (RASASC)
- Marissa Begonia – Voice of Domestic Workers
- Hannah Doughty, Cliff Hilderly, Sean Olivier & Antony Botting – Croydon Council
- Saima Raza & Peter Cox – Croydon Community Against Trafficking
- Sarah Di Giglio – International Organisation for Migration