SAVE THE DATE – 6th June 2017 – CSCB Annual Conference On Neglect
A one day conference including keynote speakers from the NSPCC and Research in Practice Associates.
An opportunity to discuss and learn together on some of the most challenging issues around neglect, including:
- Recognising and understanding neglect
- The impact of neglect on babies, children and young people
- Identification, assessment and evidence of neglect
- Barriers to responding effectively
- Understanding the voice of the child and family
- Prevention and the use of the Early Help approach
- What can your organisation do to improve the protection of children and young people from neglect?
An event for Managers and Practitioners working with or for children and young people.
Booking for this event is not yet open – details on how to book, agenda and venue will be available soon.